Wednesday 16 February 2011

Fase II

So with the cabinet in place we could start with Fase II, meaning cleaning everything out of the little gardenhouse, let me tell you it took 3 full days! going through everything, deciding what could go, what should stay in the new storage.

When it was finaly empty the painting started, again & again. Big thanks for my dad giving me a helping hand. And than..., what do we hang in front of the windows? what about the light? how do I want the table to look like etc. etc.

The table was quite an issue, I found a suitable one weeks ago at one of the places that sell our cards, old, used, exactly how I wanted it, but it was blue, not my colour (won't see any of that now). The issue was about the top of the table, I couldn't decide how I wanted it. Than it hit me, what are we never allowed to do but want to ever since we are at school, cut in the table! So that's what I did and I asked my kids and some other people as well to do so. Now it looks perfect.

Below you see some pictures of the previous situation and a sneak preview of what it looks now, 2 weeks later.

On Saturday I'm starting the final Fase III, the childrens playroom. All should be done before the 1st of March. Oh and yes I do work in between all this.



My photo
A brand born from the creative minds of two friends, Joyce & Monique. Sharing their imagination, using the old, mixing it with the new, creating a product which is sweet 'lief' & good 'goed'. Sweet in the sense you want it, good in the sense: good for the environment. This blog is about what inspires us, things we love & updates. Thanks for coming around. *********************************************************************** What else? Well Joyce is married, having two small childeren, and one large one, a cat, has her own palmistry practice. Hates cooking but realizes its a necessity having a family. Vegetarian. Loves Bali & can't wait to move there permanently. Monique has two dogs and two chicken who refuse to do their job. Works at a financial advising agency. Is dieing to come back to Amsterdam. Drives a very cool cabrio, adores the sun and long walks on the beach. Likes gardening (minus the worms). She does like cooking (that's why she picks the recipes). Loves Pearl Jam, but Joyce refuses to have that on the blog.